Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,47,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Mumbai, India India
One of the best cars in Hatchbacks
Dec 21, 2015 03:35 PM 28097 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 21, 2015 03:35 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Took a test drive of this car and it was an awesome experience. The budget in which it fits into and of course the looks are amazing. Available with both the varients of petrol and diesel if u can opt for the diesel mode for a more economical usage. The inbuilt is very nice and solid.

It gives a really good and smooth gear changing experience. If milage is not a concern to someone and you want a german car in good budget then nothing better than this. What I feel worried about is the limited servicing facilitation but as per the size is concerned its good to fit into the limited parking area but large enough to comfortably fit 5 people and looks spacious and bold enough. Also the choices of colours are really good and vibrant. Hence I would give a 4.5/5 to this car overall and its one of my shortlisted cars to be purchased soon.

Volkswagen Polo