Leg Room:

Rs. 6,11,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Gota India
High fuel consumpted car
Sep 06, 2017 09:13 AM 33206 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I'm using this car since 2012. Design and look are avesome. It's made from japan technology. We purchased this car from volkvagon dealer. I satisfied with his guidance and convince. It's three cylinder car and 1.2 Petrol Engine. I love thw pickup of this car. You can drive smoothly and roughly. Suspensions are too good.

Talking about Inside look of this car. Adjustable Steering and big sounded horn. But, leg room is quite good. Low space of leg room when five passengers in it. So, It's confertable for 4 persons and convenient space. Luggage space is also quite good.

Mileage of this car has given 15 kmpl in city areas and 18 kmpl in highway areas. Fuel consumption is more than others in this budget of car. Polo has 18 litres capacity of fuel tank. So, It's very costly for me in mileage. It's Reliable when you want. Maintenance is costlier.

Overall, I felt down to show in look of this car not mileage and maintenance.

Write a Review on Volkswagen Polo Comfortline 1.2L (P)