Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 7,24,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

VW INDIA
Aug 30, 2016 08:43 AM 5585 Views (via iOS App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I had VW cross polo , which hi had purchased from VW B. U BHANDARI PUNE, for the first six months I was really enjoying my driving experience, but one day the vehicle breakdown in the middle of the road, then I spoke to RSA & they towed my behicle to nearest VW dealer, they started blaming that fuel was not of good quality, they changed the fuel pump free of cost as it was in warranty period, the same problem repeated after 2 months , this time I took precautions that there will be no problem with fuel, they said it is again same fuel pump issue. They said we cant change it for free. Then I convinced them to make it free and they agreed. After evrything got settled the vehicle brokedown within the span of 3 months for the same issue, then I decided to sell it. They are still blaming on the fuel quality. So I request you guys not to go for any VW vehicles.

Volkswagen Cross Polo