Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Bangalore, India India
Vodafone internet connectivity is worst
Feb 20, 2014 04:45 PM 9729 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I have taken two Vodafone internet connections, one for my laptop with Vodafone Dongle and another for my Samsung Tab.  For three months, the connectivity was good.  Later, the connectivity became bad to worst.  I waited for connectivity for the whole day but in vain; I could not even sign-in to my gmail account.

Later I called Vodafone Customer Care and requested to disconnect the internet connections, but the Vodafone Executive assured me of better speed and said the concerned department would contact me in 48 hours.

480 hours passed nobody called me.

Once again, I called up Vodafone Customer Care, I again requested to disconnect the connections.  The Executive again assured me of false promises that I will be contacted in 48 hours.  But till today nobody called me and the internet speed is slower than the snail's speed.

Vodafone can win the slowest speed on this planet and huge number of false promises by its Customer Care Executives.  The Company has very good tactics to retain customers.

Vodafone Netcruise