Internet Speed:

Fake Promises
Apr 06, 2016 02:13 AM 2925 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am here to share my experience by using Vodafone Net cruise.

I am using Net cruise from 9th September 2012, and I pad 2050 Rupees, they are giving Good service to me, But from Last month, they changed totally,

I am using 3.1 Mbps plan, but now when I try to download a file, it lowers to 3 kbps speed, so for downloading a 9 MB file, i have to spend very much time for that and also sometimes network disconnected automatically and connected back after 10 minutes or mor.

I called several times to there customer care, but no one resolves my issue.My complaint number was March/112. I escalate this thing to there higher departments such as appellate authorities, Kerala  heads, etc, but none of them answers me yet. My Vodafone net cruise number is 8943151898, and model number is AC2746. I checked my data card and there are no problems in my card, the problems are in there network.

so I am not using now there Net cruise. After getting so many connections, they are now cheating members, by reducing the download speed and browsing speed. Its not good for a company like Vodafone, customers are the Pillars of every company, if No pillar, that company wont be run.

So am not recommending this to anyone.

Write a Review on Vodafone Netcruise