Network:

Vodafone mobile operator
Jul 14, 2015 02:41 PM 7473 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SALES PATTER. Seems like they'd tell you an elephant would jump out to assist you if you asked. I was nabbed and asked to step into the shop- mistake 1! I was asked if I would switch to Vidafone as they had fab deals. I specifically said no as when we had them before I got no signal in our house, poor signal outside and bearable signal around town at best.

I was assured it had all changed and even got shown a lively colourful map to prove it so I signed up. How stupid was!?!

1. My'new phone' had someone else's sim so even now a year plus later I get texts etc for her, a lot of all and texts were personal. Surely a breach of data protection if ever I heard of one! I went back to my store who told me to take it to the store I bought it from. Traipsed 40 miles in total to the Bristol store to be told we can't change it you have to ring customer services and they could not ring them for me from the store! Got home, rang them to be told nope definitely the store! Went back to store and you can guess how this saga continued. I gave n8w given up on the simple task of being handed or posted a simcard and instead put up with all the financial texts etc I still receive.

Issue 2 - we have no signal at all mist of the time. I have screenshots of their own Net Monitor app telling my signal over 30 days is normally anything between 41%(yes you read right!) and 95% on average it's 75% for most of the time. What do they do nothing, why?'Because we don't guarantee signal' but hang on you and your gadgets told me I would!'Ah but that can change at anytime!' In short would love them to cancel my contract as they clearly care for nothing but getting your payment(just put Vodafone complaints into Google!) but again they won't do this. I told them I would pay my bill according to coverage ie for the month I had 41% coverage I would pay 41% of my bill. Nope can't do that as I am breaching my contract! Can kit wait to leave and will never ever fall for their patter ever again. Please just cancel our contracts.

?