Network:

Charges and Billing:

Good Telecom Service Provider!!
Apr 22, 2015 12:33 AM 6251 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been using vodafone as my telecom operator for the past 5 years now and am very happy with there service.

Vodafone have been running for ages and must have been doing something right to become the world’s largest mobile operator.  Vodafone network is accessible even in the remotest areas of the country.

They have much better plans as compared to airtel and have co-operative staff. Vodafone’s prices are fairly average and they offer tempting “freebees” when you top up.

There stores are very easily accessible being widely spread as well. Also there website is very user friendly . It is very convenient to pay my monthly bill's through the quick pay option of there website.

All my family members have now switched to vodafone network.

To conclude, they have decent prices, tempting offers and a solid service but check the coverage and whether you can do better elsewhere before switching.

Write a Review on Vodafone Mobile Operator