Network:

Charges and Billing:

New Delhi India
VODAFONE POSTPAID,NOT A GOOD CHOICE
Apr 20, 2019 01:21 PM 3564 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been related with Vodafone service provider since long when it used be known popularly as Hutch.Being an oldest customer of Vodafone I always had positive views on it but now it is totally opposite. It happened from the day when I accepted their offer of shifting from Prepaid to Postpaid.

Today the data prices has substantially been lowered to the extent that all the sections of people are having access of using the internet at very lie affordable cost. In a month, the average expenditure on mobile network services by the people of our country has been found be 468 Rs. Within thus budget a user gets all the facilities which an individual needs today.

It was August 2018 when, I recirved a call from Vodafone Customer services Representatives, . I was offered to change my sim from prepaid to postpaid. I had very little knowledge about the postpaid services as, I always used to avail for the prepaid sim I didn't agree to the offer, then they continuously started calling me. Happened one day a Vodafone boy came to my place, so I couldn't deny as he said you can use unlimited data within a range of 500 and Max 1000. I completed all the formalities.

I havd a Wi-Fi connections so I hardltly use the mobile data. On the completion of 1st month they send me e-bill of amount Rs. 1800. I paid it, and thought not to use mobile data even in need. Another month I got the bill of 2400, again I paid and one of my friend said me not to use post paid services. So I bought a new sim of Airtel and started using it in my smart phone and kept Vodafone sim in my wallet.

Few months back, I received a bill Rs. 5000 and it's proof is attached with thus article. When I am not using the sim also how could they send me the bill of 5000Rs, Does money grow on Trees? I thought to complain regarding this misdeed and excessively high tariff rates. Anyhow I paid it and disconnected the connection by visiting the Vodafone store.

I have been a victim if Vodafone Postpaid and the proof has been provided. I recommend my dear Vodafone users not to avail for the post paid services of Vodafone at any cost.without using the service, you will have to pay that much of amount which happens to be your total expenditure on data services for nearly one or more years. I would rate one out of 5 stars because if it's monopoly and egregious policy for the customers.

Vodafone Mobile Operator