Network:

Charges and Billing:

Punjab India
Bad network
Mar 01, 2018 06:52 PM 1932 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 01, 2018 06:58 PM)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello friend today I am talking about vodafone.I am using that operator for more then 1 year and I have to face many problems.Firstly if I talk about its network its very poor, because its network work properly only when I was at home.when I am going outside its network become low.sometime its shows emergency, then I have to restart my mobile and only then it work again.so whenever I am going outside city , then I have to kept any other mobile operator sim.It is very difficult to face such type of problem , thats why I am dislike that operator.Their customer care service are also not good, whenever I tryied to call them , my call automatically diconnected.And when connected they only promise to solve my problem but actully they didn't solve it.some time they automatically activate that service for which I am not requested.That's irritating me too much.I am using postpaid connection. And my bill is also high because they charge for that service which actually I am not using and other miscellaneous items are added in my bill.And if I call them for any discount in my plan then they offer memore expensive plan, even I am their old customer.Many times they are doing such kind of mistake or errors in bill.That frustating me.

Write a Review on Vodafone Mobile Operator