Network:

Charges and Billing:

Bengaluru/ Bangalore India
Roll Call by Vodafone
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jul 24, 2012 12:15 AM 2962 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I am using Vodafone prepaid mobile connection since 2008 in Karnataka.  Beginning of  this year one Mr. C called me and told that he is appointed as CRM for me bcos I am their old customer. just before the month of June he called me and explained Internet package, local and STD packages. I have chosen the same for that month. He again called me on June 30th and asked me whether I want to continue the package. I said YES. he also AGREED that he will activate the service for me.

Since July first onwards I was using internet. as usually. Later I found that money is deducting from my account for using internet. I called him back and he told me that SERVER HAD SOME PROBLEMS, so he could't activate the internet package. when I asked why he is not informed me he told that it is customers duty that confirm the activation.

I lost money because of his assurance and supervisors are also supporting him. Now I am decided to change the connection with same number.

Write a Review on Vodafone Mobile Operator