Network:

Not responsive
Mar 04, 2016 10:41 PM 6149 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

As we all use smartphones we need some good network service provider for our smartphones.

The same reason I chose this Vodafone as my network service provider.

When I changed my service provider from other to Vodafone at start they gave me some awesome offers which I didn't believe but they actually provided them so I chose Vodafone.

But as I was doing portable they told me I have to choose postpaid so I did the same.

first 3 months were gone fine.But after 3 months they overcharged me and when I tried to contact service center they did not respond to my problem correctly.I was asking again and again what is my plan, for what I have been overcharged but they did not respond correctly.

They were replying which I already know.

They were telling me you have this plan and that plan.

As a customer I have rights to know for what I have been charged and why so but they did not resolve my problem and kept ignoring me.

I immediately try to port from Vodafone but they were not sending me the code which is required for portability.

I complain about them at main office then they respond to me correctly and that time were talking so polite that may be they were thinking that I will not change my provider.

But I already got bad experience from this provider I changed that immediately.

They quality of phone calls are very good, Internet speed is not bad and not great.

But the bill they charged, I think that's more that what it should be.

I would say please think about this before choosing this provider.

Vodafone Mobile Operator