Network:

Charges and Billing:

My Vodafone plan has expired and when I recharge m
Jan 19, 2019 04:42 PM 1342 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have recharged the 569 pack which gives me 3GB per day. As the data was insufficient I have recharged 509 that is 1. 4 GB per day pack on my number after that. I thought I would get 4. 4 GB per day. But what Vodafone has done it has removed by 569 active plan. I call Customer Care asking about that matter. they said only last recharge plan will be active and remain plan will be removed. Very poor implementation of plans. How could they remove user active plans without their consent. I was not even mentioned about this while recharging in Paytm. I have paid 1075 rupees and got 1. 4 GB per day. And customer care service suck. No one is reasonable. They don't take my complaint. no matter how many times I called after listening to my problem everyone had put my call on hold. Even though Vodafone plans have been bit high I have stuck to Vodafone cause I have been using this from beginning. but now it totally sucks I will be shifting to jio when my 1. 4 gb plan is done. my only surprise is how can some implement this kind of plan. if I would like to expect someone 1000 Rs plan all I have to do is recharged your number with 200 plan. They will lose everything. No wonder with this brilliant ideas Vodafone is Losing customers to jio.

Vodafone Mobile Operator