Network:

Charges and Billing:

Habra India
Most bad mobile operator
Mar 02, 2018 12:45 AM 2181 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have a Vodafone number and actually this number is my personal number. Who guys are contact with me they are call my Vodafone number. So that is why I am the long-term user of Vodafone.

The net worth of Vodafone is very bad. I live in a proper town but network system in hair cannot be workable. Some time ago I recharge my mobile number a 4G plan for using internet. When the bed active I want to test the internet speed in my area. And I have a 4G volte enable mobile. I am on my four G internet pack of Vodafone the signal automatic turn off and get restart to 2G. When I try to start my 4G data pack but 4G signal of Vodafone is not workable on my mobile. I faced a lot of problem for this. I have to connect with internet for my daily work for that is why I recharge my Vodafone number. But Vodafone signal are not workable.

Then I decide to make a Complan to Vodafone service centre. For that is why I called Vodafone customer care and tell them the all of the problem. They take a Complan and they told me they solve that problem in very soon. I'm waiting but the problem they can not fixed this is very big trouble for me. Then I go to my nearest Vodafone service centre and there I told my all of the problem they take my sim card and told me they are fixed all of the problem. In soon they called me and told all problem are solve right now.

I take my sim card and insert it my mobile and then I will start my data pack but till now there no 4G signal and 4G signal are not work properly.

The service centre and the customer service of Vodafone is very bad. Vodafone is a big brat in India but they are very careless about their customers. Don't believe a big telicom such a careless.

Really the experience with Vodafone it's very bad I never recommended it anyone. I hope my reviews helpful for you if you have any kind of question or suggestion about my review then leave a comment in the common section below thank you for reading.

Vodafone Mobile Operator