Network:

Loving Vodafone Service its Great
Mar 30, 2018 07:07 PM 2160 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

First I want to tell about Vodofone Network . Its super Network and internet is very good really I like it because iam using Vodofone network for internet.

Network: To tell about Network its very nice. for voice calling and for service provider great. But once in some time network problem happen but its ok not every time really I like the service network. I suggest to buy vodofone sim its really my experenice.

Customer Service: I want to tell you one thing when I recharged and idid not add into my account than I called customer service . they talked me so smoothly and first they listened my problem with clearly and than they gave solution and with 5 minutes my recharge amount as add to my account really to tell honestly there customer service is super.

Charges and billing: I dont use post paid I use prepaid there planing are so good that every one can effort it that also 1 gb daily internet and unlimited std and local calls really I enjoyed thank god I have choosed Vodafone Network

Vodafone Mobile Operator