Network:

Charges and Billing:

Dont trust them.
Feb 10, 2018 01:00 PM 2941 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I was a customer of vodafone prepaid and then I decided to shift to the post paid plan because I am a regular user.

They showed me an impressive plan of around 359 with sms packs, calling and the data which I opted.

I remember that I overdone the message limit of 100 and I expected my first bill to be high. But they came up with a bill of 1800 inclusive of I dont what kind of charges.

The next day itself I went to their office to stop their services but they asked me to pay the bill. Which I did because didnt want any problems. And they took the sim.

Next month too they came with a bill of the same amount even when I didnt have the sim. I didnt pay.

This happened for another month then the registered a case against me and I got frequent legal calls. Now I had no choice other than to lodge a complaint with the police and they did could do nothing but compromise. I had to pay another bill. But it all got over.

Never trust Vodafone !