Network:

Charges and Billing:

Even Airtel is BETTER!
Feb 10, 2018 09:45 PM 2933 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello friends today I am going to write my 11th review on Mouthshut.com which is a website providing free money fort writing reviews which are authentic and true according to the policy of the website so today I am going to review about one of the most popular and widely used mobile operator in India that is Vodafone which was actually renamed after the hutch company Vodafone have been serving India since very beginning although with some other name IT services have been appreciated by people or not but in current period Vodafone is not so booming in its field that is the company is not so viable now the company is not doing well now because of the presence of many opponent's and toes opponent's are much more powerful than Vodafone opponent's like Airtel jio which have won the market the charges of Vodafone for internet for roaming for calling all are higher than any other in the market the customer services provided by Vodafone are not good because the customer services well call Don are like somewhat rude in behaviour sometimes as happened with me but all the other time when I use any other mobile operator such as Airtel they have good responses my problems are solved there whenever I ask for the billing support and many other things in the other operators are good and Vodafone just like nothing it provides nothing no services no extra bonus like packages and the most weird thing about Vodafone is that it have call drop some time Vodafone is not even worth a penny the charges are heavy and thus the bill is heavy I use a postpaid account of Vodafone which caused a huge burden over my pocket causing me to change over my mobile operator to Airtel at that time now I am using jio at those Times Vodafone used to provide 1 GB of internet at around 150 rupees love life has changed with the arrival of jio in the market have provide really really great value for money internet.

If you are using Vodafone I suggest you to change over your mobile operator to something better because every other is better just try good day.

Write a Review on Vodafone Mobile Operator