Network:

Best ever operator
Feb 24, 2016 06:17 PM 5435 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been using Vodafone Mobile Operator Services for a very long time.i  have seen many changes taken place in the services but I may safely say VODAFONE, the present operator is the best service provider compared to the previous ones. Comparing the rates of Vodafone, people say their charges are higher than other operators. But if the services of Vodafone is taken into consideration the allegation does not stand! The other good thing is that its network covers the villages also.

The Andaman as well as Sikkim are also in same network and thus calls to those states are all local calls from here. The internet accessibility provided by them are also superb for which data sending and receiving is also smoothly transferred. I have to admit I am a very satisfied with their services and all the members in my family we use Vodafone as our operator. They also have provided us with a very low tariff charge when we call among our selves.Also their customer care services are excellent.The executives at the Vodafone sores are very polite and helpful.

Vodafone Mobile Operator