Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mumbai India
Mumbai's network
Oct 06, 2015 07:57 PM 5229 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been staying in Mumbai for last 27 years now I have seen many evolution take place landline mobile computers and as such I could proudly say I have seen letters replaced with landlines and landlines with mobile and in the end with internet.

And I have been using Vodafone right when it was called orange we should really give credit to this telcos they have really created a revolution in how we connect with the people and how we react to technology and how affordable it has become I call it Vodafone Mumbai's network only because all my friends using other network struggle for network when we go to remote places as picnics or day out where as my mobile shows all the range and towers I don't know Vodafone does it but its truely awesome and my whole family uses Vodafone so this review is dedicated to Vodafone and their awesome work life charging.

Vodafone Mobile Operator