Network:

Charges and Billing:

Delhi India
Follows you almost Everywhere! Rightly said.
Mar 01, 2018 04:48 PM 2248 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Network has been good even in low reception areas. I always keep this as a backup sim because I am not really happy with the internet plans so far but the network reception is better than my primary sim of airtel network. If you are a frequent traveler you might want to keep this one handy. BSNL is also one good option but it gets converted to Dolphin network in delhi. And in BSNL you don't find such packs like Rs 18 unlimited internet for an hour. This packs saves your life sometimes. Loan facility is good and you get upto 30rs loan after 3 months of buying the sim.

Customer service is nice when it comes to taking credits and finding out best packs. But you might want to see in paytm or other apps for detailed plans. Charges are fine as compared to airtel network and vodafone introduced free incoming roaming much earlier than the former.

I got this sim 3 years back and then moved to another city, but I haven't changed it. Made it secondary but I think I will always keep it for codes, and emergency calling. And I have no issues in recommending this to everyone.

Write a Review on Vodafone Mobile Operator