Network:

Too Expensive
Feb 04, 2016 12:02 PM 3204 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Vodafone, Like all other  mobile operators in India is going way too Expensive as they may no longer be affordable for common people for so long.

Their Internet packs are too high so as call packs.a Typical Customer will have to spend almost Rs.500 per month which is way too high for a poor economy like India.If we are going for digital India this hike should be resolved.What is the Role of providing internet to all where it costs Rs. 250 for 1 GB of data!

I already had may disputed about billing, some time before they had negative billing, means they could drain your balance even after negative, they even caused me Rs. - 117 once for using Internet exhausting data plan.!They should have stopped at zero!.Hopefully, now there is no such negative balance system unless you credit.I will have ported to another but none others have decent reception in this area!

Vodafone Mobile Operator