Network:

Charges and Billing:

Vodafone Mobile Shield Service
Jun 25, 2019 12:10 PM 296 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This is in regards to Vodafone Mobile Shield Insurance service offered by Vodafone In. on my new connection I purchased from them back in November 2018. At the time of purchase I was informed by the Vodafone store person that if I opt for a Vodafone Red plan of 499/- and above I can cover my handset under insurance coverage for any physical and water damage; the only requirement they had at that time was that the handset should be within 2 years from purchase. Since my iPhone’s manufacturer warranty was over I took the 499/- plan just to be safe with my handset. Later when I tried contacting mobile shield to notify them 48 hours in advance as per the instructions mentioned in the app (it was waste of my time). I tried reaching them by website, sms, as well as calling the customer. But no luck for almost a week. Finally when I was able to speak to someone and initiate/ file the claim by getting the estimate from apple service centre. These burgers declined the claim by mentions fee reasons for which I clearly have the proof that denial was not valid. I would not recommend anyone to go for this product by paying more on the plans as they would eventually deny it. This is looting the customer. After couple of weeks when I called Vodafone customer care and raised a complaint regarding the same, I was informed that someone from escalation team will call me. It’s been a month and I am still waiting for these people to call to resolve the issue.

Vodafone Mobile Operator