Network:

REALLY BAD NETWORK COVERAGE
Mar 25, 2019 10:10 PM 2224 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been using vodafone sim for a while now. but recently the sim has started to face a lot of network problems.

Even in good places sometimes all the networks go blank and the phone starts to show no service.

I stay in east delhi and here internet speed is also pathetic sometimes it takes 30 sec to open youtube app.

Even costumer service is not able to help you out they say reboot your phone and do stuff like settings and all but it also does not help in improving the speed.

The vodafone has although slashed the internet prices just like jio but is not able to compete with jio in terms of network connectivity and internet speed. My primary sim was vodafone and it is hence very difficult for me to switch to a new number.

I request vodafone to please do something of your connectivity as a lot of people have vodafone as their primary sim.

If you are planning to buy a new sim I do not really suggest to buy one.

Write a Review on Vodafone Mobile Operator