Academics:

Student Engagement:

Loved the way they make English so easy
Jul 05, 2017 10:34 PM 3837 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

As I am from Rajasthan, my primary education was mostly Hindi based and had a really less touch with English and this paid me a lot in a negative sense when I started looking for a job.Usually people like me has to face a lot of problem to crack a simple interview and it become worse when you are actually really good at academics but dont know how to express yourself.

Well I was actually introduced to english when I got admission in Delhi University college where 80% of the crowd belongs to a english medium background .It was really tough to adjust to this new english environment but somehow within first two years, I managed to grab some often used phrases and sentences to get with my mates pace but gradually I realized that bounding myself to a limited number of words and sentences is not enough so I started learning new words but again just reading out new words is not enough .Its about remembering those words and to use them in daily life.

I sorted it out through a special technique taught by Vocabsolution that not only makes you remember thousands of words in a quick time but also helps you in remembering them for lifetime. Their technique is based on relating already known things to newly introduced words . So its actually not letting you remembering those words, it actually helps you to create a photographic memory that imprints in you brain which is more active.There are some examples that I think I should share with you all.

Delicious= Delhi+ see+us

Monopoly= MONU(Name)+POLYthene

With this technique, I was actually able to learn around 5000 words in a span of three weeks(Depending upon your interest).The whole secret comes in a form of DVD or Pendrive which ever you choose and set of words are divided in sessions that lets you learn through Audio and visual tecniques.I would definitely recommend Vocabsolution to every one who belongs to English language and wants to excel in this language.

Vocab Solution - New Delhi