Parking:

Careless customer care
Oct 20, 2015 02:31 PM 13987 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I had purchased a fridge and a washing machine from the Poonamallee branch of Viveks and co., Unfortunately, I had not looked in to colour options of the refrigerator model and hence wanted to contact the branch. Surprise! There was no contact number of their Poonamallee office, but only that of their centralised customer care centre! and what service they offer!

The person who responded to my call said that there was no such information available with her! What for they have that centre? Then I browsed their website and got a number as that of their Poonamallee office and that was their Selaiyur office number! From them I got the contact number of the branch in chage of their Poonamallee office who helped me to solve my issue.

Such rotten service! Highly disappointing. But their employees at the above branch are very informative and helpful in assisting the customers which much be appreciated.

Viveks and Co - Chennai