Parking:

Store Range:

Jaipur India
Very terrible
Apr 11, 2016 03:08 PM 12617 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Very terrible involvement with Vivek's administration. I purchased AC on MONDAY and I asked for to introduce by following day, they guaranteed. establishment individual has desired establishment by following day 6.45 PM and dissected the range, that is it.

They sought establishment on following day as it were. At long last introduced with parcel of falsehoods and wrong responsibility from them. endured and balanced. Wednesday they introduced and Friday it has issue in cooling and I went to see outside unit. I found the their is spillage and framed ice where spilling at joint.

I sent SMS to Mr. Kalablishwaran who has sold with responsibility of 24 hours Vivek's own particular administration and client care balbalablalal . he didn't get back me even following day morning. at that point I called  him and I said protest, he just said next 48 hours your dissension will be tackled.

I was stunned since he know everything regarding why I purchased as crisis(My wife is 8 months pregnant and not capable face this hot climate) then asked for to make today, he answered that I will attempt sir. At that point I called LG client watch over direct administration and they said they will understand with in 24 hours, they have given grievance number too.

I sent the protest number to him and says that I have stopped grievance with LG specifically you require not to come. Promptly he got back to me and asked for to cross out the grievance and guaranteed that our individual will stop by today afternoon. Then I scratched off the same. around 11.15 AM I got call from administration individual that we will go to by 12.30 PM. I called them one hour once they said will come, in transit, they held up in basic site and everything. since 7 PM I called them more than 10 times. after 7 nobody picked telephone call. Don't know when will go to the call. MY KIND REQUEST TO YOU ALL. Try not to BE FOOL LIKE ME BY BUY PRODUCTS FROM VIVEK'S. Most exceedingly terrible EXPERIENCE EVER I HAD WITH ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.

Viveks and Co - Chennai