Parking:

Store Range:

Viveks poonamalle
Apr 26, 2018 09:49 PM 1276 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 26, 2018 09:47 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I purchase Samsung ac(1.5 ton)  from Viveks ponammalle showroom through finance on  23 April and they told it will deliver with in two days but they didn't and I m keep on calling for the delivery time the sales person Mr Raj Kumar Couldn't able to respond and he told that he didn't know the driver number etc and he is keep on calling me and asking whether product deliver or not. There is no customer relation in this and I got delivered at 9.30  pm on 26 april.so I request  every body  not to buy any products  from  Vivekananda. No value for money. Useless service. They only need money from us.i spoke to his manager Ganapathy and he also didn't respond at all properly and he dis connect and telling customer the fake information. Why to do the bull shot business. I highly suggest people not to buy any products from Vivekananda any more and no value for money.

Viveks and Co - Chennai