Parking:

Store Range:

Worst service by viveks, prodcut not delivered
Apr 11, 2017 04:09 PM 5910 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I ordered AC on March 31st, still the product is not delivered to me. Even I paid full amount, at the time of purchase they confirmed within a week we will deliver the product. After getting payment into their account they don't even respond at all, for the last 12 days I have been checking with customer care, repeatedly they used to tell the same useless answer we will check and come back our executive will call you like a recorded voice. Yesterday I got Viveks sales Manager number and had a con. call with person who took my order. They finally told me we will deliver the product to asked location by next day afternoon. Upto Next day evening they didn't confirm for delivery. When I called them simply they are telling stock available was sold to some other customer, so we cannot deliver now. We are checking with manufacturer we will give you the new delivery date.

Useless showroom and useless people, they don't even know how to treat a customer. I feel Viveks showroom is a cheating fraud or bogus company, who cheats people in a new way. I don't know how to get my full payment Rs.38k back.

Don't buy anything from this showroom and waste your valuable money. I don't have words to explain further about thus cheaters.

Viveks and Co - Chennai