Handy:

NAVER BUY VITRA
Apr 25, 2015 11:34 AM 16080 Views

Handy:

I PURCHASE WC OF" VITRA" WITH SOFT CLOSE SEAT COVER.JUST BEFORE 1 YEAR. NOW, SEAT COVER IS CRACKED......I CONTACT DEALER, SALES MANAGER AND TECH HEAD MR. RAMESH PANCHAL.

NOW , THEY SAYS COMPANY GIVE WARRANTY ON  MANUFACTURING DEFECT. IT IS USED IN DOMESTIC RESIDENTIAL  USED AS ROUTINE. AS COMPANY CLAIM 7 YEAR WARRANTY THIS IS TOTALLY FRAUD.

WHEN I CONTACT SENIOR  EXECUTIVE THEY SAYS THIS IS HAPPEN "Wall hung w/c seat cover is cracked due to mishandling ".

I AM SURPRISED.!

WHAT IS MISSPENDING?.

SO, I NEED TO LEARN .... HOW TO HANDLE  SUCH PRODUCT ? IT IS FOR DAILY USE AND WE HAVE PAID 10 TIME MORE COMPARE TO COMM. PRODUCT. FOR SUCH ANSWER?

IT IS MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION NEVER BUY "VITRA" FROM TURKEY.....BIG CLAIM  AND WORST PRODUCT.

THE ABOVE REVIEW IS GENUINE FAIR AND NOT FOR MAL PRECTICE. ANYONE CAN CALL AND CONFIRM MY CONTACT NO IS : 07964500158.NAME : JAIMIN SHAH.

Write a Review on Vitra Sanitaryware