Parking:

Store Range:

Bangalore India
This mall is a complete waste of time
Nov 17, 2017 08:19 PM 7035 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have been living in ujjain for last few years. I decided to give a try over a weekend for some casual shopping. The collection was limited and many of the goods very old products stocked up for several months. I was shocked to find the state of a retail chain store run in such a condition! I decided to buy a shirt since anyway, after choosing a shirt I was looking for trial room. The next unplesaant experince here was the very long queue due to lesser number of trial rooms. I was very disappointed by my overall shopping experience at vishal megar mart at my city. I hope the same is not the case in all cities. the management of vishal mart should act upon quick if they wanted to retain a good customer base coming to their stores. Coming to cost of the goods they were moderately prices. not too less or high.

Vishal Mega Mart - Ujjain