Parking:

Store Range:

Roorkee India
Vishal Mega Mart
Feb 02, 2018 05:56 PM 7521 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello friends.

I am going to share my personal experience with Vishal Megha Mart which is situated in Roorkee City, Yesterday I went to Vishal megha mart, it is a mall from where you can but different different things like home decor, crockery, snacks, kitchen products and so many other house belong products are there.

The quality of these products are cheap third class. So many products are looking like road side products and when I see the price tag am shocked to see that the too much high value of these local products which are at vishal megha mart. So many products are broken there, the packets of biscuits are open, cold drinks seal are cracked and please don't buy clothes from there. So many number of peoples go in the mart and try the clothes and don't buy it.

The quality of shoes are vert very poor, you see only local products there, local shoes & slippers are available there, I never see a person to buy the shoes from there.

One thing which I like is the school bag or bagpacks the quality of these bags are amazing but the price is around INR 3000-5000 of these local products. You never see a single branded product there. so guys don't waste your time & money to visit at this place.

Vishal Mega Mart - Roorkee