Parking:

Store Range:

Khalispur Siwan India
RUDE BEHAVIOR OF GUARD AND EMPLOYEES
Mar 09, 2018 03:11 PM 6989 Views (via iOS App)

Parking:

Store Range:

First, I like to tell to mouthshut members that there is also a vishal mega mart in siwan which is not here in your search engine. I had search it but didnot get the result so kindly add this.

REVIEW HERE

my friends today I am going to share my very bad and angryfull exprience. I had gone to buy a t shirts so there were very crowd ther as it was three days before holy. I entered hardly and I seen a big line stands for payment and there were also more. so I went on second floor, there were many t shirts hang on hangers. so I was making choice, one of them I liked but its price was very high and was above than ?. so I put it there and gone to another hanger where price range was written ?? to ?. so I was making choice the but I didnot like anyone and came down. I was going back to home then on the gate the guard ask me for my receipt then I replied I donot have bought anything. he said no you cannot go you have to buy said rudefully and egofully. then I thought to buy a biscuit but I think I will have stand for only a biscuit. so I went again to second floor and I choice a sport like t shirt which I didnot like. somehow I stand in line after 15 or 20 minutes I reached for my

payment. there I heard the rude words of employees which was crying on a man. he was busy and I was stand there and looking him he was ignoring me then I said hey please let me pay. he given me receipt, I payed and going. again I met guard and he see my receipt and my thing and I came out. it wad like I have toured around the world. oh, oh, oh. had a long breadth and came back to home.

massage

dear friends I request and refer to donot go to this mall. it has very much bad quility. its employees are very lier , they will tell only the good things about any product and will call “SIR” , once buy then they will donot look you.

Vishal Mega Mart - Purana Quilla - Siwan