Parking:

Store Range:

Sagar India
Too small place for a mega mart! Lacks staff!
Feb 09, 2017 02:25 PM 9956 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

The Vishal Mega Mart store in Haridwar is really a crappy place. I have been an old Vishal Mega Mart customer but met the worst store in Haridwar. First of all, it was too disgusting to see too small store as a mega mall. When I went in, I found that very less variety of products are available there. It was looking just like an undecorated grocery shop.

I asked one of the staff about availability of certain products for which he said "Sir, you may search and find yourself". This is really too rude and I was really annoyed by this behavior of the staff!

The store range is also very bad and only too limited items are available in the mart. It has ruined the image of Vishal mega mart in my eyes and I hope that they would improve the store soon. But at present, I do not recommend the Vishal Mega mart at Haridwar!

Vishal Mega Mart - Haridwar