Parking:

Store Range:

Allahabad India
Love it
Nov 18, 2017 04:35 PM 8075 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hey this is kushagra Singh and I will share my experience of shopping in Vishal mega mart with you.

When I first visit in this store I feel very good because you can buy anything from this. Price of any products is not so high as campare to pvr and bigbazar.

I bought many items for this supermarket.

Recently when I am going to purchase a jeans I went many stores in Allahabad like citycart bigbazar pvr etc. But in all places price is too high and quality of jeans is not good as compare to vishal mega mart.

Staff is also good of this store. They helped you to buy any thing if some any clothe is not of your size then they give the same clothes of your size.

The best thing in Vishal mega mart is that they always gives offier on many products so we can buy those thing in low price.

I noticed that varieties of products is more in Vishal mega mart than any other stores.

So I just told you to go atleast one time in Vishal Mega mart.

Vishal Mega Mart - Civil Lines - Allahabad