Hardcore programming simplified
Oct 22, 2012 03:05 AM 2163 Views
(Updated Oct 23, 2012 01:20 PM)

I have been  learning from virtuQ from  last 6 months and I am extremely happy to say  that this course provides some serious hardcore programming skills.Mr Basant and Mr Anup (both Ph.D.'s) are the guides for this course, though I predominantly interacted with Anup.

This course which I am doing basically deals with introduction to Linux an after that programming in c, c++ , data structures concepts and finishes with algorithms giving you concrete knowledge right from the basics.

One more point is worth mentioning is that recently I have got a job offer from an It company and I am still on c++ only .This is the power of Virtuq courses which helped me a lot in cracking interview and I would highly recommend this to all individuals who would like to increase their programming skills.

But do remember that this course requires a lot  of time with full sincerity and hard work and cannot be done very easily in a casual manner because good things don't come easy in life.

Cheers!!