Giving wings to my dream at VirtuQ.in
Oct 12, 2012 01:08 PM 3202 Views
(Updated Oct 15, 2012 11:25 AM)

I consider myself fortunate enough to embark upon  and embrace one such choice which completely influenced my self being. This choice was none other than choosing to do an online course from virtuq.in. The best thing was all the courses were of nominal price so that students can easily afford and the content is much better and authentic when compared to loads of other institutes like HP, NIITS, Aptech, etc.

Dr. Anup and Dr. Basant mentored me professionally to go ahead and get placed in a company of my dream, which is also one of the leading EDA company. It was because of their sincere efforts that I have been placed in an organization about which my peers only dreamt of. Further, it was the best placement in the last three years of my college. They inculcated in me the qualities of writing professional emails and the level upto which a professionalism should be maintained. They spend their valuable amount of time when I was stuck in problems, and were there to help he even at the eleventh hour. Their immense knowledge about the programming helped me to comprehend the topics, of which majority of the students fear(Data structure, Algorithms, Linux, .).

It was because of their experience that I realized the difference between service and product based companies. I was enlightened about the various factors like better salary and ample growth opportunities in product based companies, while in service based, it was just the other way round. They were always available for Skype sessions for  solve my problems and further VirtuQ forums helped me to solve my queries.

I am extremely thankful to VirtuQ for making me what I am today and I would seriously like to recommend this program to all the students/corporates who wish to have good technical know-how and want to work in Product based companies.

Looking forward to have a life-long relationship with VirtuQ.

Write a Review on Virtuq.in