Making right decision at right time
Oct 13, 2012 02:58 PM 2254 Views

I am happy to say, choosing VirtuQ was the right decision at right time. As I was not happy with the work in my last company then I decided to go for some professional course but it was quite expensive for a professional course outside, also I was looking for the option other than attending class rooms to save my time.

VirtuQ was the best option for online course to save time and get the desired knowledge with online LAB facility. I must say the content, content delivery, support for queries and LAB facility were best for an online course.

I never saw that online queries has been resolved within 10 minutes. This was the place I got numerous prodding to my knowledge in right direction. Other than technical knowledge I learnt many professional skills also.

I completed two modules in VirtuQ which helped me a lot. In interview, most of the questions were from the courses I did.I would like to thank Dr Basant and Dr Anoop  for making such courses and specially for the support on time when it was needed the most.I strongly recommend VirtuQ courses for students/corporates, who really want to  achieve their goal in time .

Write a Review on Virtuq.in