Amritsar India
Best place to remind traditional punjabi culture
Jan 31, 2017 02:49 PM 1967 Views

About a week ago, I went with my friends to see Havelli that is situated at GT Road, Amritsar. It is a newely opened restaurant. But it is more than that. It is also a tourist attraction place. It really reminds us traditional culture of Punjab. Talking about the place, various statues has been made with great creativity that seems very real. Some statues shows a old primary school where children doing studies that attracts a lot. On the other hand, some statues showing Village panchayat (councellor) that doing discussion with people. In addition, there is tailor sewing traditional clothes. Also there are number of other things to watch there. Talking about the food, we can take dinner, lunch and breakfast. At last, I would say it really reminds old memories and traditional culture of our Punjab.

Virasat Haveli - GT Road - Amritsar