Virasat haveli - a great restaurant
Jul 18, 2017 11:54 PM 1007 Views

Recently I had visited Amritsar and there I had eaten food in a great restaurant. The name of the restaurant is Virasat Haveli restaurant. This restaurant is located in GT road in Amritsar. I love this restaurant personally because of many reasons. First if all the taste of the food of this restaurant was very good and tasty. Along with the good taste the presentation of the food of this restaurant was very good and attractive.

The customer service of this restaurant is very good and I hope you all will love the restaurant. The ambience of this restaurant was very good and I love to eat food in this restaurant because of the great atmosphere of this restaurant. The value of money is there in this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of the food at low prices as compared to the restaurant. So overall is a great restaurant from all the aspects. I prefer you all to one try restaurant.

Write a Review on Virasat Haveli - GT Road - Amritsar