Handy:

Vinod

Best cookers from vinod
May 06, 2015 10:49 PM 12199 Views

Handy:

My experience with the one lf the best pressure cookers in India, the Vinod pressure cooker with the sandwich bottom has been very good.

Vinod pressure cookers are a big brand in the Indian market for kitchen utensils and its one of my favorite for its long lasting and durable products. I have a vinod pressure cooker with a sandwich bottom of 5 litres which is its capacity. The pressure cooker is very good and have been using for last 3 years. They say the sandwich bottom design is theirs and I like it as they are wider in girth and more stable on the stove and on the table.

The cookers never wobble unlike old ones which were long and had curved bottom which were prone to falling on its side. Vinod pressure cookers are made of best quality stainless steel which make them tough and long lasting.

Also the sandwich bottom is totally flat and hence the cooker never wobbles. I would recommend vinod pressure cookers for the kitchen.

Vinod Pressure Cooker