Handy:

Vinod

Nallasopara India
Food is not cooked properly in this cooker
Dec 27, 2017 05:49 PM 4175 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 28, 2017 01:01 PM)

Handy:

Hello everyone, today I am going to share my review about Vinod Pressure cooker which I bought recently on Diwali for a price of 1400 Rs.

The cooker looks good but its not made of good quality metal.The quality of cooker looks cheap but design is good.The cooker is light feels bit heay.The food takes a lot of time to cook in this pressure cooker as compared to prestige pressure cooker.I didn't like the weight of the cooker as well as the quality of it.This pressed cooker is not at all durable.

After using it for a month the coating inside the cooker starts to get vanished.Durability wise this cooker is very poor.Cooker is bit hand, it has a good grip on handles.But the handles are made of poor quality plastic.The lid even takes lot of effort to fit in.Not a handy pressure cooker.

Style & design of the cooker is okay.The cooker is not attractive as compared to Prestige, japan cookers.Service & support of the Vinod pressure cooker is average.But then also I am not satisfied with the quality of the cooker.Even the whistle was cracked when we opened the box.They replaced and gave us new whistle after that but the whistle also gave lot of problems.Its made of cheap quality material.

I hope my review will help you guys.According to me I will not suggest this brand pressure cooker to you at all.Instead go for a brand like Jaipan or prestige.They probode you a quality product.

Vinod Pressure Cooker