Rates and Charges:

Doesn't provide satisfactory service
Aug 12, 2017 08:36 PM 1532 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I am using Vijaya Bank Visa Credit Card for long 3 years. The bank used to charges me yearly 580 INR but in return I doesn't get any cash back offers with it. It offers only cash back offers to flight tickets, since I don't travel in flight much I doesn't get any advantage of it. Its doesn't offers any cash back for groceries or petrol fuel purchase. Even this credit card limit is 2000 INR each year which is very low comparing to others. Its rate of interest for EMI's purchase is 16 percent yearly which is very much higher. Even the customer care are less experience as they doesn't able to provide any existing offers to this card, and if any problems arise they delays in solving it. I am not satisfied with this credit card. So I can suggest everyone to select other bank credit card rather than this.

Vijaya Bank Visa Credit Card