Parking:

Store Range:

PATHETIC SERVICE
Feb 26, 2021 05:49 PM 1010 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 28, 2021 03:18 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Just wanted to inform you guys that the executives at Vijay Sales, Chakala (Andheri East) branch are worst guys i've ever seen.

Few days ago, I visited the chakala vs branch unknown of the timings and was a few minutes late of 9.00 pm.

I wanted to actually purchase an apple device and a music system.

Also wanted to know about emi facility and bajaj card.

The main glass door was locked from inside and few executives were in.

I knocked for atleast 10 mins watching these executives chit chatting and ignoring me purposely.

At the end, after a spam of 15-20 mins one of the executives (sitting on the counter/reception chair) chair just waived his hand saying that the store is closed which I was already aware of.

He was flirting with one of the female executive I believe and I annoyed him.

Its was okay if he could have just stood up speak to us and ask us to visit the next day, but he was too busy for that.

The same time I visited Reliance (Times Square) 20 mins later that too was closed but the executive there who was just ready to leave with his backpack stayed back gave us all the info and then left asking us to visit next day.

This is what I call service guys.

Nxt day though I stay very close to Vijay sales chakala store I preferred visiting Reliance and purchased the duo.

Worst service and staff i've ever seen.

Vijay Sales Stores