Parking:

Store Range:

Bad service
Apr 13, 2019 10:49 PM 364 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I had purchased Prestige Oven of 28 litres on 06 Apr 19 & during dispatch they have not verified the product. Once reach at home I saw there was wrong product inside the box. Second day personally visited to Chinchwad Vijay sales & return this oven product & request them for ok product. That time they agreed & committed for right product delivery within two days but till 7days no any information & delivery received.

Second time I visited & again requested for said product during booking but replied that company has stopped the manufacturing of this product design & you will never receive this product so better you can buy other design with same features. That time I had very surprised for such type of answer & wrong commitment.

Requesting to all other customers please don't refer Vijay Sales & verify the right product before delivery.

Write a Review on Vijay Sales - Pune