Parking:

Store Range:

Worst place to enter, lethargic staff
Feb 19, 2018 12:24 AM 3931 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 19, 2018 12:49 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Vijay Sales, Seasons mall, Magarpatta city,

Dear store Manager,

Greetings!

Would like u to accept my gratitude for Ur worst, pathetic service at Ur store today at seasons mall(i.e. 18th February 2018 at 20.00 hrs)

We were waiting for someome to attend us n help us to buy a refrigerator n Air conditioner unit, I felt like I have entered in to Sahara desert, as no one was around to help us or attend, we were waiting for 10 minutes to get the assistance for our purchase but all in vain, being a prime time(Sunday evening) store was desserted, no wonders why it was desserted, u will be be surprised, all the legends(employees) of the store were busy in watching a programme on Television(Dance India dance) dispite of making so many attempts to call them, we had our bad luck that employees of Vijay sales didn't respond us, they simply ignored us n countined watching the serial all together.

Hats of to you guys for being so stubborn, that u simply ignored us when we were calling u.

Being such a big local brand this not at all expected from you.

Would like to hear from responsible authority from Vijay Sales.

Vijay Sales - Pune