Parking:

Store Range:

Best in Money seeking
Apr 15, 2018 05:12 PM 700 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 15, 2018 05:07 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello, I was searching for HP laptop . I went to Vijay Sales, Season mall pune. Information given about laptops by sales person was good. Initially he was polite, as soon as we asked(started negotiation) him for the best price/offer.he was behaving like he was the owner of Vijay Sales, his conversation with us was very rude.we came to know that they just need money and money only.we left showroom. We went to Fatima nagar Vijay Sales showroom thinking that mall situation will not be here.where we face worst condition. .security was very arrogant.now this time he was the owner of Vijay Sales. Again there sales person was polite. We did same thing. we asked for sending model best price .sales person asked to manager.he was not in a mood of giving any discount. We requested once again. manager said to sales person that don't entertain them, attend other customers.we finally took same model with Vijay Sales terms conditions as my wife wants the same model on same day. manager name was Amit. I'm happy for new laptop. Thanks to HP for good product. Please don't expect much from brokers like Vijay Sales.

Vijay Sales - Pune