Parking:

Nov 27, 2020 07:52 PM 1984 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Dear Viewers,

I am Mr. Manoj Chandiramani and I had purchased a Lenovo laptop on 15-07-2020 at Vijay Sales(Dev Plaza Andheri west branch). Just after 2 months of purchase the laptop camera stopped working . I went back to Vijay Sales and spoke to the Team Leader Mr. Navish Shetty and was advised to go to service center. At the service center Mr. Rashid Khan the technician said it was the cable problem and it was been fixed and I collected it after 3 days. After using it for 2 more months I had same problem. This time Mr.Rashid Khan said he had replaced the camera board. Its been again after using the machine for 2 months I am facing same issues. This time had a word with the Manager of service center Mr. Anubasappa who agreed its a manufacturing defect, but still cannot replace the machine, went to Vijay Sales spoke to the manager Mr. Jacobs Hathkuni who tells me if you want you can call cops but he will not do anything, and on top of that the branch manager Mr. Vinay Jain was standing firm to support him.

Its really same that the Managers talk to customers like that, if they would have supported I would have got the machine replaced. Just to share with the viewers I had got a replacement of a 55 inch LED from TATA CROMA after 6 months of purchase due to such technical issues.

Manager Mr Vinay Jain and team does not want to put any efforts for their customers, sorry to say they are DOGS.

I request everyone who reads this not to buy anything from Vijay Sales, cause one will not get any after sales service from them which one accepts.

Thanks.