Parking:

Store Range:

Unprofessional Liars.
Aug 21, 2020 06:40 PM 810 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Wish I didn’t even have to give 1 star, I purchased a Sony Bravia TV from Vijay sales Thane, I was told the installation will be done in 1-2 days , I said Okay and booked the TV it came and I was waiting for the person to come install the TV soon, But It has been a whole week now and no ones here yet to install a TV, When I called their store It take 18-20 calls after which they finally pick up or else there is a recorded tune that says this call can’t be made right now, After that when you talk to then they said they’ll send someone tomorrow and their tomorrow stays for 5-6 days completely, And then when you try to call it says the same stupid tune again, I was told someone will come today for sure, But even then no ones here, Pathetic unprofessional liars, Never going to purchase anything from this store and would suggest people that beware, While selling they’ll say all things like guaranteed will be installed in 1-2 days. I have had it all and would like to just give the product back and get the refund for my product.

Vijay Sales - Mumbai