Parking:

Store Range:

New Delhi India
Bad Services Got a Broken T.V From Delivery Boy.!!
Oct 21, 2017 03:57 PM 3088 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi guys today I want to share my own experience on Vijay Sales which is available in delhi.

I have buyed a Sony Bravia 32 Inch Full HD Television.

All the things are settled and they approved our emi from bajaj and they said the delivery will be in the noon time.

Then we agreed as they promised us they gave us the Tv in the noon time.

When we got the TV and the screen of the Television was broken from one of the corners then after that one the next day morning we have complainted about that things because in night they are not picking up the phone.

When we told them that the screen was broken from one of the side they said why you don, t told us at the night then we said that your customer care number isn't working so how can we call you.

Then they started fighting with us and saying we have given you the TV after checking everything but then we said that may be its your delivery person fault.

Then they said ok we will change the display for your TV and after that they given us a local quality display.

Then we given them back their TV and Buyed A new From Another Good Shop.

Vijay Sales - Delhi