Parking:

Very poor service
Oct 24, 2017 06:59 PM 3109 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I made a purchase of Samsung Air Conditioner 1 Ton, the model number for which is - SAMSUNG ETC42PRV. After the purchase they sent out a service man to install the unit a week ago. The service man was negligent in his work and during the installation and he damaged the window pane of my house.

It was his mistake so we asked him to pay the compensation, to which he refused. And he didn't even installed the AC and went back away. I tried to register a complaint so I called the Vijay sales Customer care number which was 011-66660333. No one responded to my call, so I dialed at their office in Mumbai. The one who responded to the call said that they won't be able to register a complaint so he gave me three numbers.

All the three numbers were out of service. So in the end m window pane was damaged and I had to separately call a local electrician to install the AC and had to pay for that.

Vijay sales should value their customer even after the purchase is made.

Vijay Sales - Delhi