Parking:

Store Range:

Ahmedabad India
Very high rates
Sep 16, 2019 06:27 PM 2351 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Vijay sales have too many branches in Ahmedabad. In Vijay sales, you can buy any electronics from mobile to big LCD or sound systems, etc.

But I don't like Vijay sales because they take too much high price compared to the online store.

I remember. I bought smart android sony Bravia 49 inch LCD. They sell it at 85, 000k, and its online price is 75, 000k. It is a vast difference. 10, 000k is not a small price. Isn't it?

The sales worker of Vijay sales tricked me into buying extra insurance for that LCD. Not only me, but they also trick all customer. To take insurance, they got an additional commission from that skims.

I take it insurance; It cost me extra 7000k. First, they say it's free. But when the 7000 rs deducted from my account, they say its charge for insurance. Such a skim they don't tell me anything about that charge.

When I tell my queries about that, they don't receive my calls; I go to Vijay sales they don't reply to my problem. In the end, I lost that money. I am tired of them.

I prefer to not buy from Vijay sales. If you have excellent knowledge of what you want to buy so, you can dare to buy.

There are many branches of that Vijay sales but all useless. They only decorate its store to trick customer and trapped customers. After the sales, they don't care what happens to us.

I experienced it.

If you want to buy electronics you can buy from Croma store, it's also accessible offline and online as you like. You can buy from Amazon, Flipkart, and snapdeal as you wish.

Vijay Sales - Ahmedabad